- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Add more storage space while displaying your things with style thanks to this tall industrial cabinet with a double door.
This storage unit features a 10 glass panels front door, five shelves and a distressed black finish.
This is an ideal piece of industrial furniture to complement any vintage yet contemporary bathroom, kitchen, living or dining room. You can go creative and use it in your home office or garage too.
Standing on four metal legs, this vintage industrial cabinet will look good also in a commercial place such as shop, Spa, restaurant or bar.
Store plenty of things (knick-knacks, towels, tableware, crockery. etc.) on five shelves, while saving space in the room with this 164cm high, 59cm wide, and 33cm deep tall cabinet
Display your things in a stylish way thanks to the glass front door
Give a contemporary and trendy look to your rooms with an industrial design
Durable metal case for years of pleasure
Storage cabinet that will look great in both residential and commercial places
Material: Metal (structure and shelves) / Wood (glass panels frame)
Finish: Distressed Black
Size: H: 164cm x W: 59cm x D: 33cm
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).