- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Make your garden outstanding and alive with this ornate octagonal vase made of stone and embellished with a drape decoration on the sides.
Put a plant or some flowers to add more colour to your courtyard or any outdoor space. Are you a householder? Do you manage commercial properties, such as restaurants, hotels, or bed and breakfast? Are you a garden designer? Would you like to enrich the look of your business garden or public park? In both cases, this stone planter will attract the attention of your family, guests or clients.
This is a fantastic outdoor flower pot that makes also a great garden ornament even alone, being a detailed sculpture as well. You will add some majestic and formal touch to any garden by placing some of these stone vases in a corner, along the pathway or stairway, in the front door, near the house entrance or garden gate.
Finish*: Aged Cotswold Stone
Top: 56cm diameter
*BURNT UMBER finish is also available at no extra cost.
- Made of heavy stone
- Formal and ornate design
- Ideal for both commercial, business, and residential buildings
- Outdoor planter to embellish any pathway or stairway
- Fantastic stone flower pot and vase to enrich any entrance and front door
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).