- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Top your pillar in a very traditional English style. Add a stylish finishing touch to any gate pier and post and protect your walls from the weather while decorating your entrance. This cast stone chamfered pier cap with sphere finial is a nice way to welcome your guests and make any building complete and attractive, either residential or commercial.
Coming in two different finishes (buff and natural Portland), this capping stone is also available in two sizes, so you can find the perfect match to your architectural work.
Chamfered pier cap to protect your walls and brick fence from the weather
Cast stone capping stone to give a traditional and stylish English finishing touch to any gate pier and post
Nice architectural solution to welcome your guests and make any residential, commercial, and public place majestic and gorgeous
Gate post finial available in two different finishes (natural Portland and buff)
Fence post cap in two sizes to complement different kinds of pillar, design, taste. Check the other listings of ours.
Material: Cast Stone
400mm x 400mm with a 9-inch ball
520mm x 520mm with a 12-inch ball
Different sizes, colours, and styles available: have a look at the other listings.
*The ball doesn't come attached and it will require adding on by either a mortar mix or an outdoor bonding agent.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).