- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Add more beauty and life to your garden with this simple, yet stunning staddle birdbath made of cast stone that comes in a natural Portland colour.
This bird table makes a gorgeous addition to any outdoor space, either residential, public or commercial. It's a work of art that makes an elegant focal point and will attract the attention of any visitors, from your friends to the sweet feathered wildlife.
This garden ornament will contribute to making your courtyard or a park relaxing and yet full of life thanks to the lovely birds gathered to drink or bath, and the splashing water.
This bird feeder features a square bowl and a staddle stone plinth. Its simple and clean design will match perfectly a contemporary and stylish garden and building (house, villa, hotel, restaurant, B&B, park, etc.).
Finish: Natural Portland
Material: Cast Stone
It will attract gorgeous birds while making any garden relaxing and more attractive
Height 19 1/2 inch 495mm
Top Width - 355mm
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).