- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Make any garden and outdoor area majestic and stunning with this pair of glorious proud lions statues. Heavy and frost-proof, these impressive animal sculptures features great details and size, and are made of solid cast stone in white colour.
Looking fantastic in any entrances, gates and patios, they will really make a huge impression to your neighbours and guests.
Each lion is set on a deep, heavy plinth making them extremely stable and happily free-standing. This dignified and proud pair of lions comes with an incredibly affordable price, and you won't see anything better.
Each lion measures: H 88cm x W 42cm x L 52cm
Weight (each lion): 165kg.
Material: reconstituted cast stone / concrete
Professionally hand made in the UK: exactly as supplied to Garden Centres, not a cheap import
Solid item: not hollow or plastic
Highly detailed sculpture: not soft copies
Important: due to the weight, this item arrives on a pallet.
Note: the driver is not contracted to remove the item from the pallet or place the item in your garden.
Please note: we cannot deliver to the highlands, islands & northern Ireland.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).