- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Add an oriental touch to your garden with this Medium Pagoda Lantern in Grey Granite and featuring Latex Windows. Hand carved, this garden ornament shows intricate detailing in the stone work.
This Pagoda is a superb example of oriental architecture with different levels narrowing as they rise to a finial on top creating a truly impressive garden structure.
This lantern will look perfect in any residential and commercial areas, giving a magical atmosphere to houses, offices, hotels, restaurants and much more.
Material: Natural Granite
Comes with latex window
Ideal for residential and commercial areas
Name given in the East to a variety of buildings of tower form that are usually part of a temple or monastery group and serve as shrines.
Oriental/Japanese Stone Lanterns Facts:
Stone lanterns, or Ishidourou, serve to add to the balance, harmony, and enduring nature of the garden and have become almost iconic in their significance, and are now popular items even among western gardeners. Introduced to Japan from China via Korea during the 6th century, these lanterns were fist used as votive lights, before become a garden ornament and lighting system.
More info on Japan Visitor
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).