- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Add life and beauty to your garden with this Medium Chinese Candle Lantern.
This Oriental Lantern Garden Sculpture is a stunning, quality garden ornament, that would make a perfect focal point in your garden.
A room in the tier for a burning light to be installed, makes this ornament great for your summer evenings.
As with all our designs our products are made from solid cast stone and come in an very authentic finish.
Width: 30cm (at the base)
Manufactured in the UK to the highest standard.
Free Delivery to UK
Our stone garden sculptures are hand-made by skilled craftsmen using reconstitued stone and traditional methods. The hardiness of their construction enables outdoor display whatever the conditions. The designs are large, impressive garden features made from reconstituted stone and hollowed to enable big, statement pieces whilst keeping their weight manageable.
Our stone garden sculptures are hand-made by skilled craftsmen using reconstituted stone and traditional methods. The hardiness of their construction enables outdoor display whatever the conditions. The designs are large, impressive garden features made from reconstituted stone and hollowed to enable big, statement pieces whilst keeping their weight manageable.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our designs, all colours, weights and measurements shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).