- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
GLORIOUS PAIR OF PROUD LIONS stone statues sitting on base. The detail and size make these sculptures very impressive indeed. Fantastic for entrances, gates or patios, they really will make a huge impression. Absolutely solid, these lions are set on a deep, heavy plinth making them extremely stable and happily freestanding. You are getting a heavy and frostproof item.
Each lion measures H88cm x W42cm x L52cm and weighs 165kg.
Due to the weight, this item arrives on a pallet. Note that the driver is not contracted to remove the item from the pallet or place the item in your garden. Please note: we cannot deliver to the highlands, islands & northern Ireland.
- Not a cheap import;
- SOLID: not hollow or plastic;
- HIGHLY DETAILED: not soft copies;
- PROFESSIONALLY HAND MADE IN THE UK: exactly as supplied to Garden Centres;
- FULLY CAST reconstituted stone / concrete.
Our stone is hand-made by skilled craftsmen in the UK using cast stone and traditional methods. The stone is durable and strong, withstanding all weather conditions.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our designs, all colours, weights and measurements shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).