- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Get more storage space and make your room retro with style with this free-standing industrial cabinet in a distressed black finish. Standing on four legs, this vintage storage unit features a glass door with a metal handle and eight panels with wooden frames.
The door reveals three shelves and four storage compartments. The glass makes it an elegant and attractive display cabinet to show your precious things or daily stuff.
Advantages for you:
Years of pleasure with a durable metal frame and decent size (H: 139cm x W: 40cm x D: 33cm)
Stylish and trendy design for any contemporary home decor
Glass door with wooden frames to display your special tableware and crockery or even food
Versatile design to place this industrial furniture everywhere (home office, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, commercial place)
Add warmth and depth to any room thanks to eight glass panels with wooden frames
Material: Metal (structure and shelves) / Wood (glass panels frame)
Finish: Distressed Black
Storage Compartments: 4
Size: H: 139cm x W: 40cm x D: 33cm
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).