- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Gorgeous industrial display cabinet made of metal and enriched with a fir wood top. A storage idea that will give a vintage and elegant touch to your house.
This retro yet contemporary storage unit features three comfortable doors with metal handles that allow you to save space and keep this piece of furniture clean and minimal: just lift up the doors and slide them into the storage compartments.
Standing on four metal legs, this vintage industrial furniture will look good in many places, both residential, business, and commercial (garage, home office, hallway, kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, bedroom, etc.).
Save space in the room and around the cabinet, in addition to using it as a shelving unit thanks to three flip-up and slide-in doors
It makes a sturdy metal display cabinet thanks to three doors with glass panels and metal handles
Ideal as a shoe rack or media centre as well
Perfect to store papers in a home office, tableware and food in the kitchen, towels in the bathroom and hallway
Stylish design with a distressed black finish metal frame and a warm fir wood top
Material (frame): Metal
Material (top): Fir Wood
Finish: Distressed Black
Doors/Storage Compartments: 3
Size: H: 98cm x W: 58cm x D: 40cm
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).