- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Make your room original, creative, and attractive with this industrial metal bike console and display table. Composed of a metal grey table and a real vintage bike in a distressed finish, this piece of furniture makes a beautiful focal point in any hallway, living room or even office or shop.
A storage compartment on the top allows you to store your stuff such as keys, letters, pockets or even place and display a plant, vase or urn.
Advantages for you:
Attract the attention of all your guests or clients by displaying your things or products on this original and peculiar console display table
Unique vintage touch to any house or shop thanks to the use of different bicycles for every single product
Durable and long-lasting thanks to a metal structure
It matches with many rooms, styles, and home decor thanks to the grey and black colour
Fantastic gift idea and decorative item: it looks perfect in many places with its retro yet contemporary, stylish, and trendy design
Finish: Grey (table) / Distressed Black (bike)
Storage Compartments: 1
Size: H: 90cm x W: 188cm x D: 38cm
Made from old original bicycles. All bicycles will be unique and come with scrapes and bumps from living a busy life on the streets of India. Can be used as a console table or interesting shop display piece.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).