- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Made from Natural Granite, this hand carved and finished Rainbow Flower Bowl will decorate your outdoor space with a charming design.
This garden ornament has been drilled to make it a fountain or planter. You will get a lovely water feature designed to last for years to come.
Suitable for any residential or commercial buildings, you have plenty of options to use it (in a house or villa; at the office, restaurant or hotel; in a garden, yard, patio; park or square; etc.).
Material: natural granite
Drilled for fountain or planter
Granite is an igneous rock with grains large enough to be seen with the naked eye. It is light-coloured and forms from the slow crystallization of mama below the Earth's surface. It is made up mainly of quartz and feldspar. There are also minor amounts of mica, amphiboles, and other minerals.
Due to its mineral composition, granite may appear as red, pink, grey, or white with dark mineral grains visible throughout the rock. It is the most popular and best known rock as it is the most common igneous rock found at the Earth's surface. It is found in many objects people use in their daily lives. Granite is everywhere, especially in a city.
Benefits of fountains and water features into your garden:
- Water features are easy to maintain;
- You can match the ponds with your garden style;
- You can play with the sunlight reflecting on water and give your garden a charming and magical atmosphere;
- You can add more garden designs and textures;
- You can create a natural habitat for fish;
- You can decorate your pond with really affordable plants;
- You will attract birds and wildlife to the yard;
- You can refresh the garden (and house) reducing the temperature because of the running water;
- Your outdoor space will look bigger thanks to the water reflecting properties;
- You will have a calmer and more relaxed space thanks to the tranquil sound of water.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).