- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Make your building more detailed and charming by adding a perfect finishing touch with our cast stone stooled cills (or sills) for windows and doors.
They are available in 18 different lengths and two colours (buff and natural Portland). You can choose and order the colour and size variations that best fit your new or old buildings.
They make convenient replacement stone window sills or building material for your new architectural project. They are perfect for either residential, business, commercial or public buildings.
Stone Cills Overview and Specification:
Material: Cast Stone
Colour: Buff/Natural Portland (select the colour variation you prefer)
Height: 100mm-140mm (see picture for details)
Overall Lengths Available (select the length variation you prefer):
Window sills above 1200mm length cast in 2 or more sections with a central joint.
Availability: usually just 2 to 4 working days from payment
Bespoke lengths can be manufactured with lead time approx 4 weeks.
Slip Cills, Bay Window Cills and Render Cills also available.
Contact us for inquiries!
Free UK Mainland Delivery on more than 5 items.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).