- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
This Large Chamfered Flat Coping is hand-made by skilled craftsmen in the UK using traditional methods. It is durable and strong, withstanding all weather conditions.
Size: 260 x 600 x 75
Lead time delivery: up to 14 days or call to discuss.
Due to the hand crafted nature of our designs, all colours, weights and measurements shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
We specialise in manufacturing High Quality Cast Stone pillar caps, Coping Stones, Wall Finials. We Supply the general public and trade, we offer high quality frost proof items at reasonable prices with Free delivery UK Mainland on orders over £450.00.
Our whole range is manufactured under one roof, allowing flexible lead time and consistency between our product ranges. Cast Stone products can enhance your property and add value with a choice of colour: Natural Portland or Yorkstone Buff.
*Colour option available when clicked on your chosen product.
About Cast Stone:
Cast stone is finding a growing market. It can add distinction and value out of all proportion to its cost. The material has caught the imagination of architects, builders and their clients from the classical past in Britain to the present day. There’s a simple reason why: it can transform plain gardens, walling into something special. It offers class at an affordable price.
Cast Stone is often referred to by alternative names such as reconstructed stone, reconstituted stone, artificial stone, synthetic stone, manufactured stone, art stone etc, with reconstructed stone and reconstituted stone being the most common, but the preferred name is "cast stone". The British Standards have further stated that "Specifiers, manufacturers and users of cast stone are advised to avoid terms such as 'reconstructed', 'reconstituted', 'artificial', 'synthetic' " as "These adjectives could imply that the named stone (e.g. 'reconstructed Portland stone') is the sole aggregate".
Cast stone is ideal for architectural dressings that call for fine detail around entrances, openings and gables. All types of architectural dressings can be produced – large, small and structurally reinforced. Cast stone can take the form of garden ornamentation and also ashlar masonry where it is often referred to as reconstructed stone.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).