- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
High Quality Garden Sundials - Large Marino Armillary Stone Sun Dial. This high quality stone garden sundial is a beautiful and elegant work of art. Suitable for garden, commercial and residential building places.
Our stone garden sundials are hand-made by skilled craftsmen using reconstituted stone and traditional methods. The hardiness of their construction enables outdoor display whatever the conditions.
The designs are large, impressive garden features made from reconstituted stone and hollowed to enable big, statement pieces whilst keeping their weight manageable.
Large Marino Armillary garden sundials are expertly hand-crafted. The stone is durable and strong, withstanding all weather conditions.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our designs, all colours, weights and measurements shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
Please allow up to 10 days. Delivery charges quoted are within the UK only for kirbside delivery. Scotland and Irelands will be charged at an additional cost.
Please contact us for a price. The delivery charge is slightly more expensive than normal due to the weight and fragile nature of the product.
All our statues are delivered on a pallet by a professional delivery service to ensure your product arrives with you in perfect condition.
Delivery times vary, and are shown in each products' description. Please contact us if you require further information. You will be contacted by phone once a delivery date is decided and your item is ready. If a signature is required for delivery, please inspect the goods before signing.
**No claim for damages will be entertained without a returned, signed and duly endorsed delivery note.
- Material: Stone
- Height: 110cm
- Armillary Diameter: 40cm
- Weight: 50kg
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).