- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
You are viewing an absolutely incredible 400cm tall English Victorian style gazebo cast from high quality cast iron. The main structure is supported by six female shaped columns to the outer perimeter. Running underneath the perimeter is the bench which opens at one sections so you can walk into the gazebo. This would be a totally unique and impressive addition to any garden or exteriors scheme and would look stunning in the right location.
Gazebos were popular in Victorian England as a garden ornament, set in the gardens with foliage and creepers growing up and around them and meshed into the large dome to provide welcome relief from the sunlight on a summers day. A place for quiet reflection or conversation.
Each column stands on a square pedestal base which has a leaf design in relief to it. At other points there are other designs in relief including rosettes, grapes, garlands and other motifs.
To the bottom of the dome a frieze with leaf and heraldic designs runs right around the edge. The dome itself is intricately cast with circular designs just waiting for vines and flowers to intertwine.
The piece dismantles quite easily which would be necessary for shipping.
This is a unique piece and a once in a lifetime opportunity to own it. We will ship this to anywhere in UK Mainland, please bare in mind the size for shipping. The piece is offered in fantastic condition, solid and sturdy and ready to give you generations of service and pleasure. It is relatively easy to assemble and dismantle and we will help with this. Can you imagine how this would look in your garden overflowing with creepers and foliage?
W: 301cm x H: 400cm
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).