- Products Details
- Delivery & Returns
Key Product Features:
Double butterfly teak table
Superb durable and attractive teak construction
Table with 3 positions and a hole for a parasol
Made of seasoned Indonesian teak with a table top that's over an inch thick
Supplied with 10 chairs and will accommodate up to 12 extra chairs
ANTIBES GIANT OVAL 10 SEATER SET
A collossus of a set and the largest one we stock the Antibes Double Butterfly Set is ideal for hosting a large garden party in lavish style. It consists of a double butterfly teak table which can be extended to suit your individual purpose and has a superb durable and attractive teak construction. Table can be used in 3 positions/ sizes 1.96 m, 2.46 m and 2.96 metres.
Manufactured from seasoned Indonesian teak and with a table top that's over an inch thick, this quality Grade A teak outdoor dining set offers fantastic quality and value. It is supplied with 10 chairs but will accommodate up to 12 extra chairs and cushions are available on request. The centre bar has a hole for a parasol which can be utilised in all three positions.
21 piece GIANT outdoor dining set comprising:
- 2.96 Metre Double Extension Table. The table can be used in 3 positions, 1.96, 2.46 and when fully extended 2.96 metres;
- 10 Solid Teak stacking Chairs;
- 10 cushions (available in olive green).
*All cushions are tailor made and sculpted to fit the chairs and have zipped removable cushions for easy care.
Table: Length 196/246/296cm, Depth 110cm, Height 74cm
Chairs: Length 65cm, Depth 63cm, Height 94cm
*Chairs are assembled, table is delivered for easy home assembly, all parts numbered.
Delivery Time: 5 DAYS
Write Your Own Review
Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE UK MAINLAND
GSO Returns Policy
1. The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website GardenSculpturesandOrnaments.co.uk, over the telephone, by fax or by post.
2. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to return the product within 7 working days from one day after date of receipt for any reason, but at your own cost.
3. Some of our products are of a natural nature, and as such, slight variations can occur. All images on this web site are for illustrative purposes only. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used.
4. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5. Made to order goods which have been made to customers specification and discussed, or is a non stock item are non-returnable.
6. If for any reason they are not what you expect you may return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods within 14 working days of purchase.
7. Refunds are returned via the same method you used to pay. Refunds are issued within 7 days from the product arriving back from the customer in the same condition it arrived in.
8. If you wish to return heavy goods that have been delivered to you, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317 or email-us on email@example.com, to arrange collection. Garden Sculptures and Ornaments reserves the right to make a charge of up to £55.00 to cover the collection cost, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. You will be notified of this amount at the time of cancellation. If you would like to discuss the return of any product, or have any questions about our Returns Policy, please contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 0744 6195 317. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6.00pm (GMT).